четверг, 22 апреля 2010 г.

We had a steady increase in market share from 2004 to 2007, which the composition of 25%, followed by a dramatic fall in 2008, when there was a global financial crisis. But investments in new projects have led to a sharp recovery in 2009.
The global refining industry is difficult at present due to overcapacity and the effect of the global financial crisis on oil demand. Shell Australia is working to make the Geelong refinery more competitive in this difficult time for the industry.
Shell is concerned about the impact of this situation and will have its employees, their families and the local community. Between 2004 and 2011 Shell will have invested $130 million on environmental improvement projects and about $260 million on clean fuel projects at the Geelong Refinery.

2 комментария:

  1. hello, Anna! I really enjoyed your company! Tell me why you chose this type of businesses?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hello, Asya! =) I am very pleased that you enjoyed our company. Why I chose this business? Because I think this industry is very promising, giving great opportunities for economic growth. We have a large number of partners around the world, and this reflects the high potential of our company. I love my job because I have to work not only with very important documents, but also to communicate with very interesting people for our business.

    ОтветитьУдалить